- 1 bunch baby arugula
- 1 15 oz. can unsalted sliced beets
- 1 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, in juice
- 1/3 cup low-sodium feta cheese
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Zest of lemon
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Black pepper
- Drain and rinse the beets and oranges.
- Add both to the arugula in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the salad.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in an air-tight container and shake to mix.
- Serve with the salad.
-Karlene, University of Alabama